In appreciation of your trusting us with your legal matter, we:
- Return your calls as promptly as possible, begin appointments at their scheduled time, and realistically evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your case;
- Give you honest and straightforward legal advice;
- Work as a team to improve the value and quality of the legal services you receive;
- Aggressively represent your interests, whether at the negotiating table or in court;
- Treat you and our adversaries with dignity and respect; and
- Never forget that we work for you.
In short, we will give you an honest, truthful legal opinion of the merits or weaknesses of your case, and after we develop a strategy to accomplish your goals, we’ll give you a roadmap of what’s going to happen, when it’s going to happen, and, where possible, what it will cost.
If you need a civil or criminal lawyer in Northeast Georgia who will do these things, please contact us today. Our office is in Jefferson, Georgia. If we cannot help you, we will try to put you in touch with someone who can.